Thursday 20 May 2010

Eco-sports - eco-sports, best yoga mat on the market


I got this mat because it was extra long and had a couple of extra inches in width--very helpful in the Fixed-Firm pose! I also loved the color--not many long mats in a color a girl could love. But my beef is that this mat is like an ice rink for my Yogitoes towel!! I simply cannot believe it! The towel that gripped my cheap mat before now slides ALL OVER the place on this pricey one. So I guess now I need to spend the extra money to get a Manduka towel--I sweat so much in hot yoga that regular towels tend to get too wet. Ugh. Three $50 Yogitoes towels that are now useless. I wish they had mentioned something to this nature in the description. I've tried wetting the towel like another guy in my class does, but no dice. Very disappointing. So if you are considering this mat and have Yogitoes towels, add replacing them into the cost of purchase. It's going to be a $200 mat before I know it... Manduka eKO 85-Inch 5mm Yoga Mat

The ec0-mat just make me feel guilty-free carrying it around. It grip very well, and I'm loving practicing my Yoga on this beautiful mat. It's quite stink at first, i had it un-rolled indoor for a week to make the rubber smell go faster. The Mat still heavier than other brand, but i can't find this size mat anywhere else....

The picture shows a two colored mat with moss green on one side and black on the other. I liked this combo. It was actually moss green on both sides. If I had known this, I would have purchased a different color from the Manduka web site. Otherwise, I am very happy with the product.

Very nice mat. Great size and very well padded. My problem is that the mat "stinks". No, it is rancid. I used it once and had to drag it out of the yoga studio. I've since sprayed it with vinegar, scrubbed it with soap and left it in the rain to kill the odor. It's still there. Very harsh chemical odor. Not sure if it gets better but I'm hoping so.

Shipping was very fast.

I'm 5" 10" and wanted a yoga mat long enough for me. This mat has room to spare! I like the thickness even though it's a little heavy to cart around. The pattern reminds me of water running over grass - very soothing.

I know it will get better, but I've had to wash this mat three times to try and get it "sticky." I love the size and I know I'm going to build upper body strength by carrying it around. This mat weighs a lot.



I've had it for 3 weeks and only used it twice because I kept having to wash it to get it to stick. Just washed it yesterday, it's in my bag so we'll see.

The size and thickness makes for a comfortable workout session. I'm not dissapointed at all with this product, but the downfalls for some might be that it's a bit heavy and a little too big. It's definitely too big for the the bag I had, so I think I'm going to have to buy a new one. It also has the odor others have mentioned in their reviews. Nothing I've found too bad or distracting. It's perfect for leaving in your home. I think this will last much longer than most mats (not that I've personally had a mat wear out on me). - Eco-sports - Best Yoga Mat On The Market - Manduka Yoga Mat - Yoga'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Eco-sports - eco-sports, best yoga mat on the market eco-sports Eco-sports - eco-sports, best yoga mat on the market