Tuesday 4 May 2010

Firefighters - firefighters, pretend play


YOU CAN'T BE A FIREMAN IF YOUR HAT WON'T STAY ON YOUR HEAD!

This set is cute and many of the pieces well-made, but the hat is terrible. Our grandson loves the hat, but it won't stay on a his head and it frustrates him. There is nothing inside to adjust the hat for size! We've tried putting it over another hat, but it can't be fixed, so I will order a hat that will work. I don't recommend buying this set-the hat is too big for MY head. Thoughtless design-hat for children that won't stay on a child's head-order something else! Tek Nek Fire Fighter Role Play Set

I purchased this kit for my son who is going to be a fireman for halloween. The costume didn't have anything with it so I got this to add a little something to it. When I got it I though it was so cute. The belt actually talks and it holds all the accessories that it comes with. Great product. I can't wai to see him with everything one.

Cool selection of items. But helmet is way to big with no option to adjust size. Flash light makes helmet heavy on one side so it plops right over. I plan to install some foam weather striping to hopefully help out with this. Google strap broke first 5 min of play. Every thing else is ok. My son did have a blast chopping down the bathroom door to save his mom Christmas morning.

The helmet is a bit big for my son's head, and an adjustable strap would have been nice. That aside, it is great. The axe and extinguisher are his favorites.

It is all cheap plastic, so not sure about how it will hold up but what does anymore?

Got this for my son's 5th birthday and he loved it. Lots of neat gear made him feel like a real fireman and provides a lot of pretending fun. The only thing is a small child couldn't put the belt on without help (especially if it's loaded up) and the pouch for the binoculars is so snug it's hard even for me to get them in it. But overall this is a nice value and good for a lot of play time. - Pretend Play - Kids - Firefighters'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Firefighters - firefighters, pretend play kids Firefighters - firefighters, pretend play