Tuesday 4 May 2010

outdoor fireplace - outdoor fireplace


Its an nice enough cover. Has soft underside. Cover doesn't keep water out! That's why I bought it. Now the inside of my fir pit is rusting. If you want something to look good and doesn't keep water out buy this cover. Square Fire Pit Cover

The cover fits extremely tight, even though my square firepit is within the dimensions it's designed for. My square table has a square pit. This is designed for a round pit with a very tall screen. First time I used it the pit filled with rain that leaked through the seams. After that I put a kids patio chair in the pit so the rain would run off away from the seams. That helps sometimes, but not always depending on the rain and wind force. I wish I'd tried making my own out of a table cover or oilcloth. At least it wouldn't leak like a sieve.

It has been tough to find large square covers in the local stores so I resorted to trusty Amazon. Found this one and

it fit like a glove and for a fair price. Many months of rainy weather and it still looks new.

This product was mispackaged. It arrived with multiple broken parts--all four of the large granite pieces and the fire grate to be exact. My wife claims the package wasn't handled well by the deliverer, but faulty packaging didn't help.

I'm extremely displeased with the trouble I've had in getting a refund or having a replacement sent. With a large, heavy item re-packaging is usually not an option if you've unpacked a good portion of the product before finding problems. The Amazon website was less than helpful. The representatives on the phone were less than helpful.

If the product is sold by Target, I should be able to take it to any Target store and work out a return there. Was that an option? No!

Based on my experience, I will only buy books from Amazon.com in the future. You've lost my business on any other kinds of items. - Outdoor Fireplace'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


outdoor fireplace - outdoor fireplace outdoor fireplace outdoor fireplace - outdoor fireplace