Friday 14 May 2010

Dry Erase Boards - neon, markers


I guess you get what you pay for and this is no exception. I don't need anything fancy so I thought this would do the trick. However straight out of the package the aluminum frame had come unglued from the board in 2 places. The marker was dry and would barely write the 1st time I tried to use it. I wanted a magnetic board I could stick to something like a locker. Instead the board itself is magnetic, so it came with two magnets, but not magnet strips that you could put on the back. I returned it! Dooley Aluminum Framed Magnetic Dry Erase Board, 5 x 7 Inches, 1 Board (507MGMTA) - Markers - Blackboard - Neon - Colorful'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Dry Erase Boards - neon, markers neon Dry Erase Boards - neon, markers