Friday 14 May 2010

Air Duster - fellowes


The Fellowes Air Duster is a lifesaver for computers. While it won't help with viruses or adware, it does blow dirt and dust away from cooling vents and out of keyboards.



Most air dusters are the same, and evaluating this one, then, is difficult.



Most importantly, it works. It has the same pressure, and total air as the Office Depot or CompUSA product. The straw seems to be the same quality, stronger than the kind used for drinks.



To clean your monitor or computer, turn them off, and spray air on, but across it. Blowing directly at them will only spray dust into the device.



To clean your keyboard, turn it over, and give it a shake. Lean it at around 45 degrees, and the put the straw into the space between the keys at the top. Spray the air directly down, dragging the straw downward until you reach the end of the keyboard. Repeat from one end to the next, and don't forget the number pad. Shake the keyboard again, and clean up the crumbs and dust from your desk.



Choosing the Fellowes version over another needs to be based on price, convenience, or brand allegiance. Ordering online, along with other office products, can save money or hassles. You won't find a better general office air duster. Comparable, yes, but better, no.



I fully recommend the Fellowes Air Duster.



Anthony Trendl

editor, HungarianBookstore.com FELLOWES 99790 Air Duster

It does as it's supposed to but 2 things I didn't like that I'm not sure other products may have the same issues with...

1. The straw kept falling out.

2. If you compress it for too long, it ices up. It scared the heck out of me. I was cleaning INSIDE my computer, my graphics card fan and suddenly, it started icing up. It scared the poop out of me. I thought I had ruined my graphics card. Luckily, my graphics card is fine. But I will not use this again inside my computer. No way!

But for dusting out the computer keys and the dust inside the computer fan (outside the tower) it was great. Just be very careful using it inside your computer tower. - Fellowes'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Air Duster - fellowes fellowes Air Duster - fellowes