Friday 14 May 2010

Waterproof Shuffle - waterproof, waterproof ipod


This was my first online purchase and everything was fine. The shipping cost was relatively low and delivery time within the schedule, considering that I live outside the United States. The product: excellent! much better than expected. This price is very low compared to other MP3 players as the speedo. 4 GB is more than necessary for an hour of swimming. In addition, the kit comes with everything included. Very comfortable, very easy to use, and there was no need to adjust the headset while swimming. The sound is pretty good. I'm really happy! Only negative: no shuffles. Bynovel 4G Silver Waterproof Mp3 Player With FM Radio for Swimming Surfing SPA

I have had this mp3 player for about 3 weeks and it works great. I wish it had a random play option because it will only play in alphabetical order. Other than that it works great the headphone are just ok out of water but in the water they are top notch. The battery life is as advertised and I am still able to dive into the 15ft deep end of the pool I do laps in. The armband has to be replaced because it doesn't fit my arm but thats a common problem for me. A great buy for the price with a easy user interface (drag and drop). Just be sure you only put mp3's on it and convert your m4a's.

I was looking for about a month continuously for a waterproof mp3 player. I automatically thought i would have to pay a lot to get quality. I was wrong. I swim at least 3 to 4 times a week and I am in the pool about 1.5 to 2.5 hrs at a time. I have been able to use my mp3 player continuosly without a problem. It works great outside the pool as well. After seeing all the complaints from other users with other mp3 players I am glad to say I have not one. No earbud problem, no positioning problem, no volume problem, or shortages, and no problem charging, keeping a charge or transferring music. I have recommended this product to a few people that i see on a regular when i go swimming. I thought not having a screen would really be an inssue but it turns out that when i'm in the water it really doesn't matter. One wish is for there to be a shuffle option other than that its great.

Wanted something worry-free while jogging, these waterproof earphones and mp3 should withstand the rain and sweat. So far I've had for a month and works as expected; armband is nice. Received different color than requested but wasn't a big deal for me. Shipped pretty fast. Can't wait to try it swimming.

I am so disappointed. This was not a cheap purchase and came with 4 stars, HOWEVER, from the moment I plugged it in the LED light did not function the way it should, but it charged and I uploaded my music. AFTER MY FIRST AND ONLY SWIM USING THIS PRODUCT IT STOPPED WORKING, I CAN SEE WHERE DROPLETS OF WATER HAVE MADE IT INSIDE THE PRODUCT. I am so upset. Also another bit that is frustrating is the manual doesn't show how to switch back from FM mode to mp3. I really regret purchasing this product!

This device actually works quite well. Unfortunately, it comes with the same awful headphones as the Nu Dolphin Touch waterproof MP3 player. This means that after a week, or maybe a month, or if you're lucky, a few months, either your left or right earbud's sound quality will go down - it'll sound muffled and distant. Then it'll start cutting out. Then you'll notice that if you jiggle the wire where it connects to the plug that connects to the device, the sound in that earbud will come back or disappear. The connections are bad. The connection will deteriorate until neither left or right audio works at all. Then you will order a new set of earphones and repeat the whole process.



If they could get the earphones right, these devices would be great. But the shoddy quality of the generic underwater earphones is really disturbing. H20 Audio's underwater earphones don't have this problem. I'm through with both Bynovel and Nu.

I was a little leery about ordering this considering the price. I did a lot research looking for a waterproof MP3 player and most of them are fairly expensive. There were not many reviews on this product, so I felt like I was taking a big chance at seeing if it was indeed going to be a good quality product to purchase.



It was! I am sooo happy that I took the chance! It sounds great underwater and swimming my laps have now become a lot more fun! I'm going to buy another one for my lil' sister so she can enjoy her music while she swims too! It was very easy to load the music, just drag & drop. Make sure you have the right PC software before you buy this...it does not read the player on your PC if you are using Windows Vista :[



The only "down-side" to this player is the playlist, I'm not sure how to arrange the music to play in the order I'd like it to play. I had arranged it as I put it on the player and it actually played the music in a different order then what I had arranged it to. Aside from that issue, I am VERY HAPPY that I got this product!!! - Waterproof Ipod - Aquatic Mp3 Player - Waterproof - Swimming'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Waterproof Shuffle - waterproof, waterproof ipod waterproof ipod Waterproof Shuffle - waterproof, waterproof ipod