Friday 16 April 2010

Shipping - ink jet labels, shipping labels


I purchased these because of the USPS online postage option. I was starting to be fairly active within the ebay community buying and selling, and I decided these little puppy's would make my life a while lot easier. I was right. :) I was able to get the item I had sold, print postage, and schedule a pickup all from the internet and my own home. I HIGHLY recommend these if you are looking for the print-your-own-postage approach to online selling. They are cheap, unmarked and extra big (they do require cropping) but that didn't bother me. 200 Half Sheet Shipping Labels Laser/Inkjet USPS UPS Fedex

I wanted to save money on labels so I went with these. What a complete mistake! First off, both sides of the labels look and feel IDENTICAL. You have no way of knowing which way to put them in your printer unless you peel back an area to test it. Second, there is no perforation in the middle so you'll have to use the scissors to cut labels in half. This may not be a problem for others, but it's very annoying for me. I'd rather buy 8.5 x 5.5 or have the middle perforated. I bought self-adhesive so I don't have to waste time taping/scissoring everything to death. Lastly, and the complete deal-breaker for me, THE ADHESION SUCKS! I've used them on regular boxes, padded envelopes, plastic envelopes, they just don't stick properly. I have to smoothe my hand over the label for a while in order for it to stick decently. The corners still turn up by the time I've dropped it off at the PO. Oh yeah, the labels are so thin that they wrip easily. You wouldn't want to see these labels if they accidently got wet in transit. Do not bother with these. There are better options out there without paying for Avery, etc. Totally overpriced for the quality.

The half-sheet design makes the labels compatible with all major online shipping providers - USPS, FedEx, UPS. Print quality is okay. Worked well with Word 2003 to create labels with my logo to add a little color and professionalism.

[...]

For my printer, I have to "uncurl" the sheets by pulling them across the edge of my table. If I don't uncurl them, they will jam. Most printers feed with the sheets flat and face up so it may not be a problem for most. My printer feeds face down and turns the sheets face up before exiting. I may have given this product only 3 stars but at less than $6 I'll put up with a minor problem.

The adage that you get what you pay for applies to these labels. I was appalled at the price of laser and ink jet labels when I went to the office store. I was thrilled when I found these, thinking I was wisely saving some dough. Well... For one thing, there is no distinction between the front and back (ie: a logo, marking, difference in color). I never know which side I am printing on and whether or not I'll get the actual sticky label when I am done. They are very large, and usually require trimming on just about every size package I use. They don't stick very well and I have to tape the edges to ensure that they don't peel off in transit. I used them to label some boxes for storage and they began to peel off within a couple of weeks (if not days). As you can probably tell, I am not thrilled with this product and next time I will spend the extra money for the extra quality. When will I learn?:)

The labels are great the first time through the printer, but if you plan to print one label and then come back later and run the other label through, I find that they tend to jam the printer. Otherwise, great price and easy to use, no wasted margins.

The labels are really cheap compared to similar labels by Avery or even store brands. They work great. They are however very thin, which leads to a little bit of bunching sometimes. But at this price, thats a minor, minor issue. So far they've been great. - Postal - Shipping Labels - Ink Jet Labels - Clicknship'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Shipping - ink jet labels, shipping labels postal Shipping - ink jet labels, shipping labels