Friday 16 April 2010

Expanding File Jackets - plastic folders, file


It is truly a five-star product. It isn't the best of expanding files out there. But for ~$5, it tops many at its price range. It has excellent quality, and even premade inserts for nearly every subject you could think of (maybe 16-18) and month and alphabet inserts (a-c, Jan.-March) I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a quality product at a cheap price who needs a quick one. For those that'd like a better one, that'll take time and a bit more money than this. But for me, a student, it is perfect. Five Star Student Expanding File, Black (72391)

I like the color. It is lovely and like the picture shown. I thought the 6-pocket design would be good because I don't need too many categories, but it is not like that. As soon as I put my stuff in I can hardly close the lid. And even if I pushed and closed it would still slip and open a bit because the lid is too short and the elastic closure is not tight enough to hold it.

This is just what I needed to get organized. I have six classes and this folder is great for keeping my syllabi and handouts organized. It even comes with pre-printed labels for the tabs with various subjects on them. I am very pleased with this folder.

This folder is perfect. I'm a college student, so I'm glad I could get all of my subjects together in one folder. True to Five Star's name and reputation, I can tell that it should last a while no matter how much it gets stuffed. Great buy.

This expanding file is great. Once a term starts (College), I buy one and use it for all my classes. I store my old notes, old exams, old material,etc there. When I have an exam, paper, or final coming up, I open that baby up and I can find all my material. This holds a lot of paper. Highly recommended for college students and others who are looking to store their papers without loosing it.

This expanding folder seems well-constructed, provides plenty of room for flat items in the various sections and the elastic closure keeps the vinyl "envelope" securely closed so that you can keep keys or other small, flat items in it and they don't fall out. I recommend this item.

This expanding files is an excellent organizing tool, and I purchase a new file for each new semester. Amazon shipped the product speedily. (The online photo looks fuchsia, but the actual folder is red.)

The first folder I purchased was a $4 one from Walmart. That lasted a few days before it started to rip. This lasted a week before the first rip but it was a small rip that didn't compromise the use of the folder. The Walmart one completely fell apart. This is still holding up and I am glad I bought it. - Plastic Folders - Expanding File - File - Project Folders'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Expanding File Jackets - plastic folders, file expanding file Expanding File Jackets - plastic folders, file