Friday 16 April 2010

Hidden Arch Supports


I find this product super nice to use in my sandals, but they started to look gross after awhile. The edges got black and the clear support turned a greyish color. If you don't mind people seeing that, though, they are quite nice. Foot Petals Amazing Arches, Black 1 pr

I bought one pair to try in a pair of high heels that I love, but having a high arch, the shoes just don't give me the support I need. The supports were so comfortable that after one wearing, I ordered 10 more pairs from Amazon to put in my other shoes. Since I have a high arch, I never get enough arch support in my shoes, but the Dr. Scholls plastic/gel supports are too big and hard. I thought these foam supports might be just the ticket for my feet, and they were perfect. I don't understand the reviews that say they are too big. I wear a size 7.5 and they are perfect. If your feet hurt from not getting quite the support they need, definitely try these arch supports!

These are amazing. I have high arches and my feet get really sore from not having the support they need. I am soooo comfortable now and I don't have to toss shoes out because they hurt my feet.



I did not find them too big but I wear a 9 1/2.



I'm here online to order 5 more pairs!

I agree with the other reviewers that these are too big. I bought them to put in my sandals. In order for them to do the job I had to cut them, but they work now so I'm happy with it. Maybe they would fit better in tennis shoes or boots?

My intention was to combine it with Lumiscope Arch Easer which is a slip on. Strategically placing them where I needed to most support, since a significant arch is what I am lacking. I thought they worked out very well. Now I just have to figure out how I can permanently attach them without compromising the extra support they offer. I think the petals work if you use them in the right area your foot needs it the most.

These arch support/cushion are just too large. They go under my whole foot and are useless as arch support. They are very uncomfortable as they just don't fit. I have never worn them except to try them out.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Hidden Arch Supports Hidden Arch Supports Hidden Arch Supports