Thursday 29 April 2010

Polyphony Be You And Accept Me Too - gift idea, polyphony be you and accept me t


My brother purchased a home in Florida and has decorated it nicely. I noticed he had a bar and wanted to buy him something cute and nice. This did the trick. Detail simply beautiful and is cuter than pictured. Would definately recommend and was very pleased with the delivery time. 5:00 Somewhere Tropical Party Gnome Garden Statue

This little guy sits outside on our deck, which overlooks the golf course and Lake Whatcom, so the setting is perfect for his declaration that "It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere." I love him, just wish he came in a little larger size too. It would make a perfect gift for that friend or family member who doesn't object to an occasional cocktail too! - Gift Idea - Polyphony Be You And Accept Me T - Apryl Skies - Garden Gnome'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Polyphony Be You And Accept Me Too - gift idea, polyphony be you and accept me t gift idea Polyphony Be You And Accept Me Too - gift idea, polyphony be you and accept me t