Wednesday 28 April 2010

Chinese Laundry - chinese laundry, high heels


I absolutely love these shoes. I have gotten so many compliments. My only complaint is that the chains are not very solid and have separated after the 1st wear. I was able to easily fix them, but would not have expected something like that to happen. Naughty Monkey Women's Vintage Platform Pump,Black,7.5 M US

These are cute, they look a little cuter online though. They are really high, too high and even though I have only walked around a bit in the house in them I can tell it wil be very uncomfortable. The leather is very hard and stiff and generally just not a comfy shoe even for the very short period that I have worn them. - High Heels - Chinese Laundry - Stiletto - Ornamented'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Chinese Laundry - chinese laundry, high heels high heels Chinese Laundry - chinese laundry, high heels