Thursday 29 April 2010

Office Supplies - avery, page protector


I've tried the crummy, flimsy sheet protectors and I decided a long time ago that this is the best way to present our reports in 3 ring binders. The cheap substitute light-weight and off-brand protectors

just don't measure up. Heavyweight protectors last forever and in my opinion, there is no alternative. Buy with confidence. Avery Top Loading Non-Glare Poly Sheet Protectors 200 Count (74401)

I've purchased other types of sleeves in the past but Avery has proved to be the best. These are a very good weight and perfect for protecting my photos. So glad I bought them! Don't waste money on cheaper because it will cost you more in the long run.

The quality of this product is higher than I expected. The seller was very quick to ship the product to me, and I am very pleased. These sheets are heavier than I thought they would be, therefore they hold my music secure, and won't tear nearly as easily as the old ones I was using.

My Mom uses these to protect her family stories. She's the writer in our family. Staples used to carry them but have since discontinued them. At least at our store. She won't use any other kind so I found them on Amazon for her at a lower price and had them shipped.

I've been using these sheet protectors for a few months, and I am very pleased. The comment about them not being completely clear is true, I was also concerned about this when I first opened the box and saw the product, but I got used to it quickly and now I even like the tone! I don't know how photos look in them, I just put all kinds of documents containing text in these (Sometimes I put up to 20-25 sheets of paper, not too comfortable but they fit, and I haven't had any rips yet) and they're very readable, and smooth to the touch, I'm always looking for reasons to use these more! Not that I need a lot of incentive, I'm always too lazy to hole punch my papers so these make a great solution and preserve the papers much better than simply stacking them inside the binder. They fit perfectly in all of my binders so I can't imagine what kind of binder would be not wide enough for these. Highly recommended if you need anything like this.

Love these sheet protectors! We have used them for many years and they are simply better than the rest! They have changed over the years (not quite as good as they used to be), but are still far better than the competition, which we tried recently. They are worth the extra cost. More economical in the 200 count box. Never seem to have too many; my spouse likes them for protecting shop manuals printed from online, I use them for recipes and cookbooks I printed online. Will buy again!

These sheet protectors have worked very well. They're sturdy and should last longer than their need. The main reason for my review is to help someone avoid the mistake I made with these. I paid attention to the fact that they work for 8 1/2 x 11 sheets but I neglected to factor in the size of the three ring strip on the side. These require an extra wide binder to prevent the sheets poking out of the side. With the right binder you should be very happy with this product. - Office Supplies - Page Protector - Avery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Office Supplies - avery, page protector page protector Office Supplies - avery, page protector