Thursday 1 April 2010

Jewelry Boxes For Girls - music boxes, girl gifts


I bought this music box for my 5 year old daughter for Christmas. Although she had so many other gifts, she said that this is the best gift of them all. The pictures on the music box is beautifully colored and the quality of the workmanship is outstanding. It is nicely put together and sturdy. A lot of attention to detail was put into this box. There are four pull out drawers. A small drawer on each the right and left side. One in the front of the box (I wish the front drawer was a little deeper) and one in the back of the box. This is the reason the front drawer does not go back deeper because the bottom space is split between the front drawer and the back drawer. When you open the lid or top of the box, there is a mirror, and a white horse that spins as the music plays. To play the music you wind up or turn the gold knob at the back. A gold colored top latch, and gold round pull out knobs for the drawers completes this beautiful box. Enchantmints Sweet Fairy Wrens Music Box

I bought this for my 6 year old granddaughter when we were attending All American Quarterhorse Congress in Columbus Ohio. She picked it out for herself and couldn't be still until we went back and bought it. This is a very nice keepsake that I am sure she will have for many years to come and all the little drawers made it fun for her.

I purchased this music box for my daughters 5th birthday. She opened it at the party and it was an instant hit with all the little girls! It has several little drawers which are perfect for storing her little "treasures". She loves to wind it and watch the horse spin while listening to the "pretty music". Several other moms wanted to know where I bought the music box so they could get one for their own daughters. Truly a worthwhile purchase!

My 3 year old daughter expressed much interest in having a jewelry/music box. I didn't want to spend a fortune and my biggest concern was that she would just break it. I found and bought this one as a Christmas present last year. She absolutely loved it. Her favorite is playing the music and watching the horse dance. I love that it is pretty much unbreakable, made of a sturdy material, and not very expensive. My daughter (now age 4 1/2) still loves it and puts her special treasures inside. Although the side drawers are not very big, they can still hold several play rings. Each large drawer holds a few beaded necklaces and the top compartment is large enough to hold my daughter's sunglasses.

Gave this as a gift this holiday, what a great reaction. Our friend's 7-year old daughter and my 5-year old daughter were over the moon about this. It looked great and really fit their whole magical princess play. Very nice!

My daughter LOVED this box. She is 5 yrs. old and really wanted a music box. She is also crazy about horses, so this was the perfect gift for her. She loves putting her little "treasures" in and out of the drawers and is very fond of the music and the spinning horse inside. However, she can be a little rough with her toys, so we'll see how durable this box turns out to be. Trouble is, she has a 3-year-old sister who also loves to get her hands on it and that does not help. Overall, a very pretty toy and fun for a girl who is into little knick-knacks and needs a special place to keep them safe.

I would say the only thing good about this musical jewelry box was the beautiful paintings on the outside. Otherwise, its junk. I know it is a relatively inexpensive jewelry box BUT..it came to me with broken hinges, scratched inside and the screws were loose..someone didn't inspect this before mailing it to me..unfortunate. I wouldn't purchase this product again.

Got this for my 5-year-old for Christmas. She loves it. It has so many clever little drawers and the quality is pretty good. It is printed paper (not painted), so it probably won't last forever, but the construction is good and I expect this to last beyond her early childhood years. Music is good, too.

great musical box. i wish i had one when i was a little girl, but now i can enjoy through my daughter, vicariously of course! it doesn't actually fit much, so it's not so practical as a jewelery box or something for hair clips - but it's a fun toy and it has secret compartments all around. - Girl Gifts - Horse - Jewelry Boxes - Music Boxes'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Jewelry Boxes For Girls - music boxes, girl gifts music boxes Jewelry Boxes For Girls - music boxes, girl gifts