Thursday 1 April 2010

Cocyx Bone Protection Pillow - cushion support, cocyx bone protection pillow


I have been using this cushion for a couple of years now. I use to be able to buy it at Walgreens but they no longer carry it. I was so happy when I found it on Amazon. I have several of the cushions around. I keep one in my car, one at home, one at work, and now I have one to travel with. I take it on airplanes when I travel. I have broken my tailbone twice and the shape of the cushion takes pressure off of the tailbone. I have recommended it to relatives and friends and they all pruchased it and love it. AS SEEN ON TV SESMC6 Seat Solution Orthopedic Seat Cushion

This is a great cushion. It has a zip-off removable cover. It is light, thin, wedge shaped, and does a great job. Mine has one side of non-slip material, and the other a vinyl type material. It relieves pressure on the tailbone and allows me to sit comfortably in front of my computer for hours. Better than the custom cushions that I had made for me.

I had a broken pelvis & tailbone 8 years ago and I can not sit longer then 25 minutes without shooting pains through my legs, pelvis and back.

I got a job 5 months ago where I have to sit all day and this seat is my life saver! I am able to sit for hours and not have the pains I had :)

At first this cushion seemed to do the job, but after a few weeks the cushion bottomed out flat. It does not retain its' shape. I weigh 180, so I think I may do better with a thicker cushion with less give. And now my tailbone still hurts. The sellers here are great but this product just didn't do it for me. I guess I'll keep shopping for that right one.

This cushion seem to be helping my siatica when I have to sit for exrended periods of time. It is a bit of a nusiance to arrange it in place evey time I use it, but I expect all simialr products would have the same problem. I liked it well enough to get one for another member of my family.

I bought this mainly because I have lower back pain if I sit too long or not sit up straight in the car.

First I must tell you, this does not work (for me), at least not in my car. (I have a smaller Honda Civic). And here is why I don't like it.



(1) The construction of this seat cushion is nothing other than an uneven seat pad with a hole in the middle. With literally just a piece of cheap foam inside. Very soft and there is no support at all, especially when I only weight around 140 lb. After 3 weeks of daily using in the car, the seat cushion is already in bad shape.



(2) The size of this seat cushion is too small to cover the entire car seat, hence it shifts around every minute of the ride. Every time I get out, I almost drag it off the seat (unavoidable). That means everytime I get in the car, I have to adjust the cushion again to be able to sit properly. That is getting annoying and tiring.



Overall, I do not see or experience any of the features being described, regarding their "special" design. Not worth the money (I paid $18 at a local store) and I am going to look for something else. Meanwhile my back is still suffering.

Hi, I recently bought 2 of these ,1 for my car and one for work, I got them quick, however they flattened out completely after me sitting on them for 2 hours, flat like a pancake. this does not support my tailbone at all, if anything I think it may be making my back worse. save your money. this type of cushion in my opinion needs to be made of something that withstands the weight of a human torso, I went out to my local fabric store and bought some industrial stretch couch foam and cut the same shape out and it works a million times better and comperesses somewhat but not much. save your money $5.00 peice of foam from a fabric store and some scissors will be a much better job.

My hip used to hurt awfully after driving my Crown Vic for an hour.

I bought one of these at Walgreens and have used it for 2 or 3 years with great relief. My hip no longer hurts and I can drive three or four hours easily. The cushion shows no sign of wear.

This cushion works great for relieving the discomfort caused by pilonidal cysts. Also helpful for those recovering from surgery for the same. My wife swears by hers. So much that we bought 2 (one for at home and one for at work).

i injured my tailbone a year and a half ago, so badly that i cannot sit for more than 10 minutes without paralyzing pain. this cushion seemed like the solution to my problem, and i had no complaint about it until my 220-lb husband sat on it. this product is NOT designed for heavier individuals. I wish a weight reccommendation had been stated in the packaging, because now i will have to find something else. - Cushion Support - Back Pain - Coccyx Bone Injury - Cocyx Bone Protection Pillow'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cocyx Bone Protection Pillow - cushion support, cocyx bone protection pillow cocyx bone protection pillow Cocyx Bone Protection Pillow - cushion support, cocyx bone protection pillow