Wednesday 28 April 2010

Family Game - wii, video games


I bought this for my brother-in-law and his family. We happened to be visiting them when they played it, so we got a chance to play it ourselves. We had kids ranging in age from 5 to 10 years old and everybody had a great time! Hasbro Family Game Night 1 and 2 Bundle

My family and I all love this game. I like the Yahtzee and Sorry the most. It is a good way to get all the family together and play a game and when you are done all you have to do is turn the Wii off...no mess!

My two teenage daughters liked it, my husband & I tried to play it and I was a little disappointed.....I had trouble with the wii controls and got frustrated alot. Maybe I need more practice or just prefer the old fashioned board games!

I bought this for my Grandson for Christmas. He absolutely loves it, and has the whole family playing games with him. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to have a great time with the family.

We have been having a great time playing all the games. Some of the games that I do not like or know how to play; then my children enjoy. I like the fact that several of the games are old school games that they have updated to make fun for all. My youngest child is 6 years old. I also have a 8 year old, 12 year old and 16 year old. It is great because with the games age really does not matter much as to how well you will do with the game. On the negative side; I would have to agree with many of the past reviews that do not like the battle ship game. It requires that the other person not look while you place your pieces. Only way the is really fair is if you have the leave the room or something. I guess if you do that it can be still as fun as the other way to play it. Also Jenga is kind of crazy to play. My daughter who is the best at most all of these games; was not able to really get this one and I definetly could not play it. In the games defence; we have never really like to play the really game of Jenga. My 12 year old has played the other really version and she states that she actually liked it. We really enjoy the game over all.

This game is very fun, the operation part of the game is a little difficult to get used to but over all it is a lot of fun and a great twist on old games. Even though it is a little costly it is worth the price.

There are past memories galore for the adults from the live games that are included this video game. Many of the classics are included: Connect Four, Battleship, Yahtzee, Boggle, Sorry, Operation, Jenga, Connect 4x4, Bop-it, Pictureka.



They are set so it takes work to master them, which keeps the players interested.



I especially like these because it helps develop the cognitive skills and fine motor control without the violence of the typical games. It's important to come with the expectations of a different experience from the board games, similar to reading a book and seeing a movie with the same title. The games are based on the board games, but the experience will be different. Both are enjoyable; just different. - Wii - Board Game - Video Games - Family Game'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Family Game - wii, video games family game Family Game - wii, video games