Saturday 27 March 2010

Vanity Fair Petti Pant Slip - bloomers, bloomer 1


I've been looking for a solution to the age-old issue of summer thigh chafe and these are the perfect solution! I love my dresses and skirts and these pettipants serve the same purpose as a slip AND they keep me cool and chafe-free. The fabric is a super-soft 50% cotton/50% poly interlock knit and the lace is a lovely, feminine touch and not itchy at all. I'm wearing a pair under my favorite wrap dress here at work and I'm happy and cool as a clam. I am going to order 4 more pairs right now! Cotton Pettipants, Black-2X

I love wearing dresses and skirts, but at size 18 I discovered that I get "chub rub" - when my thighs rub together. The pain is so bad it can last for days. I found these and ordered one pair as a test. They are so fabulous I bought 4 more! Even when it is 80 degrees out, when I am walking around in the the heat I don't feel them - and don't feel my thighs rubbing together. The cotton really breathes and feels soft next to your skin. There is lace at the bottom, but it isn't itchy - in fact I only notice it when I look at the pants, not when they are on. I have several dresses at are just below the knee, and I have worn the pettipants with them and they don't show. I am a size 1X and ordered an XL. They fit great - but I recommend line drying to make sure they don't shrink. GET A PAIR! Yeah for pettipants! I can finally wear dresses again!

I have fairly large thighs for my size, and while these fit well, there is no extra space as seen in the product pictures. I actually got two sizes, the size I normally wear, and the size the size chart said I should wear. There wasn't much difference between the two.



I like the material, and they are very comfortable

These pettipants are wonderful under a skirt on a hot day. So cool and comfortable! We've had several days in the upper 90's and I am as cool as a cucumber in a sundress with pettipants. I am very short (4'11") so they hit right at the knee for me, and the lace peeps out from under my summery dresses. I don't mind that look, but I wish they offered the same pant in a shorter length - that is the only thing I would change. On a taller woman, they are probably closer to mid-thigh. - Bloomer 1 - Half Slips - Bloomers - Comfortable Underwear'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Vanity Fair Petti Pant Slip - bloomers, bloomer 1 comfortable underwear Vanity Fair Petti Pant Slip - bloomers, bloomer 1