Saturday 27 March 2010

Adult Coloring Books - markers, marker set


I was hoping to save a little money by buying the cheap pencils but these are just terrible. It's very difficult to get any color out of them, even from the dark colors such as black (shows up as a smoky grey). I end up pushing so hard I almost tear the page just to see the result. They also let off pretty badly on the adjoining page. I wouldn't buy these for children or adults, they're just too faint. RoseArt Colored Pencils, 50-Count (287VA-24)

I highly recommend these pencils.



Positive features:

- last a long time

- smooth and consistent

- easy to sharpen with all three types of common sharpeners

- excellent mix of colors

- look great in every project that we've used them for





Areas for improvement:

- the barrel diameter on these is thinner than on the Crayolas. I find them less comfortable, but that is personal preference. - Colored Pencils - Adult Coloring Books - Markers - Marker Set'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Adult Coloring Books - markers, marker set markers Adult Coloring Books - markers, marker set