Saturday 27 March 2010

Battery Charger


I own a Ryobi 12-Volt cordless hand drill, whose battery charger died. Finding that Home Depot no longer carries any 12-V products (they've powered up to 18-V on everything), I checked Amazon and found what I thought was correct. The description stated that it charged ALL Ryobi 12-V batteries. Well, it doesn't. The probe end of the old batteries is a different shape than this charger. Had to return the charger (full refund) but then had to purchase a new drill ($79) and chuck the old one, which also had a great hand vac with it, but without a chargeable battery, it's useless. Ryobi 140295003 12-Volt Battery Charger

Although the status indicator on this charger never changes to "done", it may be due to the old batteries I am using. However, it does charge the batteries every time and for the price, it works flawlessly. I would recommend this charger to anyone who needs a replacement.

Although this is the product I wanted & it is a good product - I could unfortunately not use it! My husband requested the Ryobi charger but did not take into consideration that living in Australia we cannot use the same electrical products as in the USA! USA uses 110v & Australia 240v'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Battery Charger Battery Charger Battery Charger