Saturday 27 March 2010

32 Inch 1080p - hdtv, 32 inch 1080p


This is an excellent TV. I got it on eBay for $475.00, the setup was very easy and it connected to the Internet without any problems. The only application that wouldn't work was Pandora. A live chat with technical support wasn't any help. They wanted me to clear the entire memory. But I knew that all of the other Internet applications were working just fine and that it wasn't a problem with the Internet connection. Pandora would load all of my radio stations and then it would just freeze up. The little loading circle in the top right-hand corner would just keep going around and around. I started doing an Internet search and found the solution. I will share it with you in a moment. I really feel that Vizio Tech support should know how to fix this problem, after all people have been complaining about this for more than seven months now. So if Pandora doesn't work here is the simple solution that I found on a Facebook thread. God bless the person who figured this out.



From the HDTV settings widget;



1. Go to "Network"

2. Manual setup

3. DHCP - Off



This fixed Pandora on my set as well as many people on Facebook who also have a wireless connection. However, those with an Ethernet connection may not find that this solution works, but it might be worth a try.



I would like to see a widget for an Internet browser. This seems like the only thing that is missing from this fabulous WiFi TV.



Netflix does work on this television. You need to have a subscription to Netflix. To set it up go to the Netflix widget on your TV and get the code. Then log on to your computer and find the TV set up on Netflix's webpage (this took a little searching to find but it is there). Enter the code on the webpage and wait a few minutes. You will be able to watch all of the instant downloads after that.



This television has a 120 Hz refresh rate which is much better than most TVs in the same class. You get a lot for your money with this model. I would highly recommend it to all my friends and family with confidence. VIZIO XVT323SV 32-Inch Full HD 1080p LED LCD HDTV with VIA Internet Application, Black

My Sony Wega expired a couple weeks ago, so when it came time to browse for my new television I searched for the lastest in tv tech. LED-LCD was the response I was always given from sales reps and friends. After having been witness to (and/or previously owned) Sony SXRD, Sony LCD, Samsung DLP and Samsung Plasma televisions I agree that LED-LCD offers the best PQ I've ever seen. The only concern is cost. That's part of what made this product appealing.



Even though Vizio's product is at the bottom of the price spectrum, don't confuse low-cost with low-quality, this television is quite excellent. The initial startup setup is quick and easy. The wireless connectivity works very well as I've been able to use Netflix instant streaming with no complications and far stronger ping connection than streaming via an Xbox360. There are about forty various other widgets available: Pandora, Rapsody, Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo! Fantasy Football, etc. So if you love to be "connected" this television will be right up your alley.



I am more than satisfied with this purchase. I highly recommend this product.

Great TV for a great price. I bought it at Sam's Club for $598. I bought it to watch movies and TV shows in my garden as it requires no cable connections to stream TV programs and movies. I also use it as a computer screen with my Mac. USB outlets don't work yet but according to some reviews they will be operational by the end of this year with a firmware update. I like everything about this TV. It's the best one I've ever owned. Netflix, Vudu, Amazon VOD work without a glitch. It has a bluetooth connection for a remote and headsets.



I don't understand the other reviewer who couldn't watch Netflix on it. It works great with this TV but you need a subscription to Netflix to be able to use it. Vudu movies stream in various resolution and you pay per movie. Again, you need to sign up online with your credit card to be able to use it.

I live roughly 30 miles outside of Chicago, and my monthly cable bill has gotten completely out of control. Decided to try to live without it for a while. This TV makes it nearly painless. Already have a wireless router for laptop and phone.

Bought this TV from Amazon since they beat every price I could find on this exact model. Arrived in less than a week. Smartest packaging ever! Four easily removed clips and the box lifts off a small base carton holding the TV. Attached TV to included base, loaded batteries (included) into remote, plugged TV in. There is a coax input for an antenna/cable connection. I picked up the cheapest antenna I could find with a coax connector (cost $8.17) and attahed it to the back of the TV.

Followed the Quick Start guide. TV automatically scanned and found 36 network channels; ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, WGN, WTTW, and lots more! I am completely amazed by how great the picture looks with cheap antenna! FREE network TV again!

TV also found wireless router automatically, entered my password, and within moments I was connected to my Netflix account. Endless movies, TV series, and documenteries for $7.99 per month from Netflix. Bye bye cable, - good riddance! Personally, I prefer logging on to my netflix account through my laptop to search for movies/shows then adding them to my saved list. Its faster than searching on the TV interface, but this is a minor complaint.

Really prefer the LED/LCD picture to normal LCD models. Did side by side comparison at Costco. This model also has faster 120hz refresh rate; noticebly better than 60hz. Also, this model upgrades the remote to one with a full slide-out keyboard; very handy for facebook - which this TV also can access wirelessly.

Bottomline: incredible picture, cool remote, free network TV, cheap movies/shows thru Netflix, saves me over $80 bucks in monthly cable bill!

COULD NOT BE MORE PLEASED WITH THIS PURCHASE! - 32 Inch 1080p - 1080p - 120hz - Hdtv'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


32 Inch 1080p - hdtv, 32 inch 1080p 32 inch 1080p 32 Inch 1080p - hdtv, 32 inch 1080p