Monday 8 March 2010

Inkjet Printer - canon, ink refills


Assuming your printer uses these cartridges these are a decent value compared to buying them seperately and you get bonus free glossy photo 4x6s. You cannot find a better deal or package on canon inks for this printer than this. The only reason I give this 4 stars instead of 5 is that canon ink is expensive and not a "great" value; but these cartridges have the print heads inside them and for that reason alone I feel that I had better buy the genuine product. Go for it! Canon PG-40/CLI-41 Cartridges and Glossy Photo Paper Combo Pack (0615B009)

I am a photographer who uses cannon products like their printer, ink, and paper. I have looked far and wide for the best deals that I can find and have found nothing better for the money than this value pack. At Wal-Mart you pay $27.00 plus tax for just the #41 colored ink. So, why not get all three... the 4 x 6 print paper (50 count), with the color & black ink for just $35.00? You would be stupid to go anywhere else. I have used this product many times over and have found that I am impressed with its quality and value for the money I spend on it every time. I would recommend it to anyone both professional and hobbiest. Also, it always arrives at your door fast. Hardly any waiting at all.

I have gone thru my second set of these ink carts (just installed my third set). I only very rarely print anything in color (mostly shipping labels, web pages (in gray scale) and pdf documents). I thought after the first set of carts I might have done something wrong, but the second set of carts confirms what I, and others, have found.

I get around 280 pages printed total, but the even on a full black and white document, the color carts are also used - I dont care for it, but it seems to be a fact of life - even using the gray scale option does not seem to slow it down.

Obviously, I would be pretty upset, except, locally anyway, it is less then 40.00 for both carts and I get a huge number of prints from those carts.



Think when this printer gives it up, I will invest in a B+W laser printer, they are really coming down in price.

I tried using Cartridge World replacement ink cartridges and found after a couple cartridges my printer wouldn't work. I bought Canon PG 40 & 41 Cartridges through Amazon and the minute I installed them in my printer it worked fine and has since . The price was right and I got photo paper as a bonus. - Canon - Pixma - Ink Refills - Canon Ink'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Inkjet Printer - canon, ink refills ink refills Inkjet Printer - canon, ink refills