Monday 8 March 2010

Alfred Dunner


I love the brand Alfred Dunner. They are very high quality and they wash and wear extremely well. They are durable and so very comfortable, I could almost live in them. They dress up or down depending on what I wear with them. They fit perfectly. I cannot say enough about them. I highly recommend this brand. I love the jeans. I am experiencing middle age spread and greatly appreciate the elastic waist. It is very comfortable. As I said before, I love this product. Alfred Dunner Classics Denim Pants 16W S

I really loved these pants when I first got them. They feel great & look good. Then I noticed that the hem was creeping up, first over my shoe then up my ankles. They still fit great around, but they're just not long enough any more. I checked the scales. I haven't gained weight, so that's not the problem. Then I measured them against my other Alfred Dunner pants & sure enough, the jeans are now a full 2 inches shorter. I've let the hem out as far as it will go. It helped some, but they're still very short. I can wear them around the house, but not for casual Fridays or any other social event. Since Alred Dunner doesn't even offer Tall sizes, I guess I'm out of luck getting a longer pair.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Alfred Dunner Alfred Dunner Alfred Dunner