Wednesday 3 March 2010

Cheap Airsoft Guns - airsoft, leg holster


This holster perfectly holds my Airsoft M9, and is exactly what I was expecting (I plan on using it for a Stargate costume, it's perfect.) Very adjustable, which is excellent because I'm a very small person. So if you plan on costuming or being on a field, this is a wonderful holster. Comfortable too, I ran around my house one day wearing this thing. 3 pieces Drop Leg Gun Holster and Magazine Holder

Pros:

-comfortable

-very adjustable

-good price



Cons:

-If your mag release is a button by the trigger guard, the button has a good chance of releasing the mag, so a higher chance of loosing the mag.



Overall, i love this thing.

I'm just getting into IDPA and this is the first tactical holster I've purchased. It has many adjustment points but they are not easy to adjust so you may spend some time getting this rig setup the way you like it. It doesn't come with any instructions so take your time with it and adjust one thing at a time for fitting. My Glock 17 fits nicely into the holster with a LaserMax UniMax attached to the rail.

Like the title says.. DO NOT order this if you have any weapon, real or "airsoft", that has a gov't. model 1911 magazine release. The walls of the holster are too tight and press against it. Otherwise well made, and really for a large frame auto, medium size doesn't really work well, the longer slide/barrel of a large frame helps hold weapon in holster.

Although the holster is designed for small weapons ( i got a elite ii beretta, and is a little big for the holster) this product rocks. its quality is totally professional wether you are just an air soft amateur, or a police officer, this product accomplish every need of one shooter.

To be honest it is for a Halloween costume but it feels sturdy enough I would feel comfortable using it with a real gun- if I needed/ wanted too. It's very adjustable but there's little straps to hold back the extra straps- so straps are NOT flapping around. Love it

I purchased this product for a Halloween costume and i am thoroughly impressed with it. I thought the whole thing was going to be too big, but literally every aspect of this holster is adjustable. I am short, so the drop leg holster that slips onto the belt portion is a little long. I might be able to use a safety pin to hoist it up a little; otherwise the drop leg will be more of a drop knee. Overall, I am very satisfied with the quality of this product for the price.

I like the setup, i don't like the holster its made really cheap. My gun is a full size 9mm, didn't fit well in the holster, the holster big and bulky and the leg strap was not attach real well. The 3 mags holder is made better, I like it better then the holster. I got what I paid for, Shipping was good about 3-4 day after I ordered it. - Holsters - Holster - Airsoft - Leg Holster'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cheap Airsoft Guns - airsoft, leg holster airsoft Cheap Airsoft Guns - airsoft, leg holster