Wednesday 3 March 2010

Military Science Fiction - military science fiction


I am straight up ADDICTED to the Doom Star series. I cannot get enough of these books. They are some the most entertaining reads I've ever experienced. I read Cyborg Assault and Planet Wrecker the days they came out. Now my pipe is empty and I am JONESING for my next hit of Kluge and the Highborn! If you've ever enjoyed Hard Sci-Fi or pulpy Action read this whole series TODAY! Planet Wrecker (Doom Star #5)

Another home run from Vaughn Heppner. Once you start reading the Star Solider(Doom Star) series, you'll be hooked!What a journey we've taken with Marten Kluge and Company through this series. Heppner takes you right inside the minds of the characters and we've pulled for them in adventures all across the solar system. I can see that this series won't go more than one or two more books at most, but I cannot recommend this series enough to sci-fi and adventure lovers. Kudos to Mr Heppner for making the storyline more concise for readers of books 1-4, it's refreshing to know that he reads the reviews and also that he takes the time to respond to his readers. We asked for another Doom Star book and he delivered. The best one yet! I cannot wait to see how things end for Marten (and his friends), Admiral Cassius (and the Highborn) and the arrogant Jovians. What an EPIC adventure series this has become! Great Work Mr. Heppner!

Vaughn Heppner's entire Doom Star Series is an outstanding read, well-written, and a constant "page-turner". This particular book merely adds to an impressive work that deserves your attention. I have never been disappointed with any book in this series. The character development throughout has been spot-on. Nothing superfluous; just what is needed for the next installment in the series. The topsy-turvy series of events that the characters are thrust into throughout is beliveable and backed up in the book's settings. You can't go wrong with this book or the series.

I have enjoyed this intense scifi drama very much. Vaughn writes well and is an author worth following. I highly recommend all his books. I am voting for this particular series to get the next installment though

not yet expecting a sequel to Cyborg Assault I was thrilled to discover Planet Wrecker while searching Amazon's Kindle Store. I can only agree with the enthousiasm of earlier reviewers. the writing of mr Heppner is marvelous! after the HighBorn the Jovian filosofers are pretty arrogant and also fail to impress Marten Kluge. it feels good, that the main persons are still fighting together and that also the charismatic Hawthorne seems to be coming to an alliance with the former rebels. I enjoyed every word of this book and I cannot wait for the next book in the Doom Star series!

Chris Weststrate

Chances are that if you have read the first four books, you will love this one.



I was very surprised by this book and Mr. Heppner continues to make this series better and better. I love how he is developing Martin Kluge and feel a real connection to all the characters. He humanizes almost every character making you think "I could see myself doing something similar in that situation". Of course, if you have read the previous books, you already know this but it just gets better in this book.



Thank you Mr. Heppner for a book well done that meshes well with your storyline as a whole.

As space scifi goes this book hits all the important topics. Almost one of those cant put down books. I highly enjoyed it. Ive read five Martin Kluge books in a row. Cant wait to see how Kluge continues his battle for true freedom. V. Heppner has done an excellent job. The sequels are as good as the last one.

Vaughn Heppner is one of the best authors I've read. Some parts of the story may stretch the imagination a little but the writing overall keeps me reading each book nonstop until I'm finished with it. Keep writing! - Military Science Fiction'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Military Science Fiction - military science fiction military science fiction Military Science Fiction - military science fiction