Tuesday 2 March 2010

Movado Watch


I bought this for my husband over three years ago - and it still looks brand new! We got it on here for less than half of what they wanted to charge in a jewelry store. It is the best watch! And it should look brand new forever because of the tungsten. Movado Men's 605621 Fiero Tungsten Carbide Watch

I was not going to buy any more watch that requires batttery anymore, but after checking this watch at the Movado store in Vegas, I decided to get the pair. Never regret the decision.

Be careful at the airport, though, as this watch will trigger the alarm at the X-ray machine at the check point , so don't place it in the carry-on bag, instead, place the watch in the smaller container. This happened to me twice at the local airport.

I order a pair of His and Hers Movoda watches for Christmas. Both arrived promptly in pristine condition. I have been wearing mine every day and the Tungston cases have not scratched once yet. I would recommend these watches as well as the supplier. This is the 3rd watch I have purchased from this supplier and we have not had problems with any of them so far.

I bought this watch in early 2006 right after it came out. I love it. It is the quintessential Movado. Timeless, elegant and exquisite doesn't even begin to describe it. The weight of the watch is very solid and luxurious. This is my favorite watch by far. I am so happy with mine that I am buying the ladie's Fiero for a friend. Buy a Fiero. You will not be dissapointed!

I bought the original of this watch some 4 or 5 years ago. It's beautiful. But at least twice a year, there is a disaster with the band: a pin breaks, one of the caps on the side pieces comes off, the clasp loses one of its tiny springs, etc. When I travel, I have to take a spare watch because breakages are so frequent. The repairs are expensive; sometimes they take quite a long time (10-12 weeks, even at the authorized Movado shop in Tysons Corner). So, as much as I love the looks and of course the mechanism, being quartz, is fine; but the utter lack of reliability makes this a terrible watch. Their design team is a winner; their production is a loser. I've complained to Movado several times, but they don't even bother to reply.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Movado Watch Movado Watch Movado Watch