Sunday 28 February 2010

Winter Hat - hat, cap


I bought this one because it was one of the first Beanies listed under prime shipping. It's a decent and sufficient beanie hat that serves its purpose. A little long but easily folds up. It's easily storable and is thick enough to sufficiently keep my head warm in colder weather. Long Knit Beanie Hat Black

I lose these things at least once a month, so finding a pretty good looking one for cheap is a relevant find for me. The page reads like this is a 3 count package to me- I expected 3 but it comes as as single. No Biggie- still a good value- I promptly ordered 2 more.

Its a great hat, since i live in NC i dont have much use for the cold, i just use it for fashon so overall its a great hat, gets a lil stretchy after some uses but a run through the washer and drier solves that problem

I thought this beanie would be slouchy due to its longness.

I was wrong. its extremely stiff, even after washes.

and it sticks straight up, like a gangmemeber would wear a beanie.

i didn't really like the fabric, it was itchy. - Beanie - Cold - Hat - Cap'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Winter Hat - hat, cap cap Winter Hat - hat, cap