Sunday 28 February 2010

Easy To Use - cute, weights


I wear these around the house 2-3 hours a few days per week. It's been three weeks and I already see results. They are light enough to not be difficult to wear, but heavy enough to tone the arms of an average woman. They stay on just fine while I cook, clean or play with my son. I wouldn't trust them to stay on through aerobics (if you're looking for a set for that purpose then try the ones that have a thumb hole). Overall, I'm happy with this purchase. Tone Fitness Pair of 3-Pounds Wrist Weights

I went for a run today. I actually liked them on and didn't have a problem. They are velcro straps and fit well especially with my small wrist. They are about a pound each and good for toning up arms. I wouldn't go any more than that just because you will still sweat! Nice product and great cheap investment :) - Exercise - Wrist Weights - Cute - Weights'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Easy To Use - cute, weights cute Easy To Use - cute, weights