Sunday 28 February 2010

Makita Replacement Battery - power tools, makita battery


I've had my Makita 6093D for 17 years and have used it only intermittently for home repairs. One of my two ancient batteries would no longer take a charge and I ordered this item, which arrived by mail in only three days. It charged up fine, was an exact fit, and worked fine putting two-inch screws through 3/4 inch plywood into brittle, 60-year old joists without pilot drilling. The new battery is quite a bit lighter than the old one, 11 oz vs 16 oz, but it is labelled 1.3 amp hour just like the OEM battery and I have no cause to doubt the truth of this. One peculiarity - this made-in-China battery is labelled (incorrectly) as nickel metal hydride, while the box is labelled (corectly) nickel-cadmium and there is a piece of paper in the box apologizing for the mislabeling on the battery itself. Pwr+ 9.6v Ni-cd 1300mah Makita 9000 9033 192696-2 632007-4 Battery Replacement (Makita Equivalent)

I'm very satisfied and feel that I made a good choice. Product arrived very quickly and performed well. I was a little apprehensive about how good a substitute it would be for the OEM battery that cost about twice as much. But it was exactly as described and virtually identical to the original.

I tried to buy these at Home Depot which is where I bought the drill, no go. They said it was too old and they don't stock them or know anything about it. I was able to find them quickly online and they were shipped fast and are working great in my old drill.

This battery is represented as a equivalent replacement for a Makita 9033. This is NOT TRUE, the Makita 9033 has a capacity of 2200 mah, this battery is 1500mah, a big difference and a gross misrepresentation.



Also it is way overpriced.

I am happy with the purchase after shopping around. [...]



I was tempted to purchase the NiMH, but was dissuaded after reading reviews that it might not be compatible with my charger. This NiCD should serve me well for my needs.

After looking around to purchase another cordless drill,I realized it is probably cheaper to just take a gamble and purchase a battery for my old Makita which I liked a lot.

This battery was delivered in a pretty quick fashion and was packaged very well and very reasonably priced.

I first drained it with my Makita flash light,then charged it up with my Makita charger.

I used it today for a short while,it is working great.I might purchase another one in a couple of months depending on how this battery holds up.

UPS showed up just as I was cussing out my vintage original battery for dropping it's charge again. I opened the box and said "just what I needed!" Popped it in my charger and a hour later. What a pleasure to see my true blue drill/driver run like new again!

Seller is deceptive in using a picture of a genuine OEM Makita battery picture and in the title using the Makita part numbers, in parenthesis stating (equivalent). Then "by Makita" as though manufactured by Makita and being "equivalent" to the indicated -other- Makita part numbers. I believe the use of the copyrighted Makita OEM battery photo and "by Makita" is meant to intentionally deceive by this Canadian shipper. I could have bought a honestly advertised Makita-clone for less. Cannot recommend this dishonest seller nor will I buy from them again. - 9000 - Makita Battery - Power Tools - Cordless Drill'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Makita Replacement Battery - power tools, makita battery makita battery Makita Replacement Battery - power tools, makita battery