Sunday 28 February 2010

Flowers - flowers, jewelry


These earrings were much smaller than I had imagined they would be but they're beautiful none the less, not like anyone could really notice them unless they were sitting very close to either side of me. But they do stand out, I've received a number of compliments on them, definitely worth having. 18k Yellow Gold Plated Sterling Silver Genuine Multi-Gemstone Flower Post Earrings

These earrings were prettier than I expected. The post is at the top of the earring, not towards the center. I didn't care for the way they hung off my ear, so I put them in my 2nd piercing, higher on my lobe. That put them so they covered my lobe and just came off the end, and I loved it! The stones aren't a clear great color but, as in the photo, they aren't represented to be. I really like them and have worn them several times since they arrived. My only issue was with the packaging. They were in a plastic bag and smashed flat against a paperback book I had also ordered. I straightened out the posts and sent Amazon a message letting them know they have an idiot working in their packing department!

These earrings are a marvel! The only thing I don`t quite like about them is the fastener. I would be happier if they had a traditional so-called English fastener. But all the rest is a work of art! I bought them for some of my summer outfits and I am sure they are going to be perfect additions and ornaments for many special outings. - Jewelry - Flowers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Flowers - flowers, jewelry jewelry Flowers - flowers, jewelry