Saturday 27 February 2010

Protector Cover Gard - screen protectors, lg


It looked as if it was white plastic spray painted purple. I liked the smoothness of the item on the outside. Though I wondered where the rubberized part came in. Felt like plastic to me. The day after it arrived, I had to open the phone to get into the battery area, and when I tried to remove the cover, the front panel split in half. Very thin. I wanted thin, but I wanted stronger! I have a thicker clear plastic only case which I had first, but wanted the rubber factor. Well, now I have wasted my money on this (not worth returning it) and I am back to using the first case I got when I purchased the phone. At least when I remove that case, it does not break. LG VS660 Vortex Rubberized Shield Hard Case - Purple

I don't usually use cases for my cell phones, but when I got the LG Vortex, a touchscreen, I knew I'd better get one if I wanted the phone to last. I'm something of a klutz! This case is attractive and sturdy. Its a hard case with a rubber-feel to it. It's kind of hard to remove, but that means it won't fall off either.

Bought this for my daughter because she wanted a purple case. Doesnt fit her phone as it useless. Didnt spend much so I really dont care, but its mildly irritating that she cant even use it as a back up. Dont buy this one!

This case looks and feels nice, but it just didn't quite fit my Vortex. Most of the edges snapped together and are actually hard to pull apart, which would probably keep it from falling off when the phone is dropped. However, the bottom third would not snap together. As the other reviewer experienced, when I tried to pull it off the front panel snapped in half. - Car Chargers - Car Charger - Screen Protectors - Lg'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Protector Cover Gard - screen protectors, lg car chargers Protector Cover Gard - screen protectors, lg