Saturday 27 February 2010

Leather Dog Leash - dog leash, standard leashes


My dog is a Dutch shepherd and he does alot of barking in the house which is his job,but not always what i want to hear - having my dog wear this connected to his collar allows me to correct him when he is barking at the wrong things - a leash is a direct line for communication between a dog and its handler - this works - also if he gets the urge to jump my fence and take tour of the neighborhood, this allows me to grab hold of him to get control - I attatched a metal ring to the handle to allow another longer leash to be easily attatched for those situations. The leather material stands up to the elements and is comfortable for both handler and dog. Casual Canine 100% Genuine Braided Black Leather City Short Durable Dog Leash 1' x 5/8" - Standard Leashes - Dog Leash - Leather Leash - Leashes'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Leather Dog Leash - dog leash, standard leashes leashes Leather Dog Leash - dog leash, standard leashes