Saturday 27 February 2010

Exercise - fitness


I bought this suit to assist my in losing weight because cellulite and fat have water in them. It worked! I wear it while I clean house, about one hour a day and have lost 5 pounds in the first week. If you don't like to workout this is perfect for the normal busy life that most women have these days. Just make sure that you drink plenty of water and get plenty of potassium. TITLE Pro Hooded Sauna Suit, Black, X-Large

I like this sauna suit, it's well made, fits nice, and looks pretty cool. I don't like those cheap PVC sauna suits, and how you look in them when you're working out. Which shouldn't matter because that's not the purpose of the suit, but it's nice to feel good about how you look to help you train.

I bought a cheaper sauna suit and the pants ripped right a way. The title boxing sauna suit is very well made, fits better, high quality, made to last. Defenitely worth paying more for. It is very satisfying when you get a product of this quality. Very happy!

I love my sauna suit!!! It's the best. It's a heavy suit, can't rip it, you can machine wash it and it WORKS!! If you want to lose weight and are looking into purchasing a sauna suit, you MUST get this one. - Fitness'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Exercise - fitness fitness Exercise - fitness