Monday 18 January 2010

Wide Winter Boots - kamik bigfoot, cold weather boots


My little guy loves these and started wearing them around the house even though it hasn't snowed. They seem really durable and most important warm and waterproof... As always I only write good reviews when the shipping is super fast and hassle free, and these fall into that category. Great Job



Tiffy. Kamik Rocket Cold Weather Boot (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid),Purple,9 M US Toddler

Great boots! Bought these at the end of the season begrudgingly, (who wants to buy snow boots when the kid may not fit into them in the fall??) and I am thoroughly impressed. They are warm and seem to be solidly made. They were made in Canada!!! Rare to find boots not made in China. I will be purchasing these in the future when I need more boots. Great product!

These boots were sent to my grand-kids (5 and 3) for their adventures in Yellowstone. Their mom said they were fantastic boots. The kids felt like "professional Snow Trekkers" in them. They could put them on and take them off by themselves, which is very important because there was a lot of in and out going on, they looked great, fit, kept feet warm and toasty. Just wish I needed a pair.

I bought these boots in a toddler size for my 2 year old daugher last fall. After a full Boston winter, I can say they are great! A lot of toddler footwear is shaped too much like adult footwear - too long and narrow - and I had to send back a different pair of boots for that reason. The toddler sizes of these boots, though, are shaped like toddler feet. The ankle strap design fits snugly even if the boots are bought a size or two large, to allow for growth through the winter. They are exceptionally warm and dry, even for kids playing in snow. Best of all, my daughter loves them - she wanted to keep wearing them even after the weather got warm. You won't go wrong with these boots!

I got the boots for my daughter. They are very well made. They are very warm. You can remove the inside liner if you do not need all the heat. My daughter loves them they look good on and are built to last.Love the color

Kept my kid going all day. He was able to play for hours during our rare but beautiful snow storm. They are comfortable, padded, warm, and the draw sting at the ankle keeps snow from going into the boot. Great shoes. - Cold Weather Boots - Baffin Kimberly - Columbia - Kamik Bigfoot'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Wide Winter Boots - kamik bigfoot, cold weather boots kamik bigfoot Wide Winter Boots - kamik bigfoot, cold weather boots