Monday 18 January 2010

Colored Duck Tape - colored duck tape, tape


The deep chocolate brown color works well for taping around a brown framed windows when installing an Air Conditioning vent for a Portable AC or installing a window unit. If you have brown window frames this color tape looks much better and blends very well than the standard gray duct tape that looks out of place with brown in the mix.

Also a great color duct tape for brown cardboard packages. Well made typical 3M duct tape perfect for your brown projects. 3M 1060-BRN Scotch Brown Duct Tape, 1.88-Inch-by-60-Yard

My girl friend has an old leather couch with several holes in it. We used this duct tap to "repair" some of the large holes about 4 months ago, and it is still holding strong. For some reason, every store we looked at to find brown duct tape had every color except brown(including bright green, tie dye, leopard print and hello kitty print). It was a couple of dollars more than I would have hoped for, but not outrageously high. Very happy with this product.

I couldn't find any dark brown tape from anywhere. I figured I should have looked on amazon from the beginning, because amazon carries mostly everything. Anyway I had a small tear in my good livingroom furniture and I didn't want to get rid of the set for this simply rip, but on the other hand I didn't want the rip to be noticeable either. I put this brown tape over the rip and of course the tape blends in right with the furniture and you can't even tell there is a rip or that there's tape covering it. Once again, thank you amazon for coming to the rescue. - Duck Tape - Ducktape - Tape - Colored Duck Tape'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Colored Duck Tape - colored duck tape, tape tape Colored Duck Tape - colored duck tape, tape