Monday 18 January 2010

Spasilk


The prints are cute but the 80/20 cotton to poly ratio means that these towels are thin and not absorbent. Also, the trim curls a lot after washing so the towels don't lie flat. I bought these towels with the matching pack of washcloths; similarly unimpressed with that item. Disappointing after reading the great reviews on other Spasilk products. Spasilk 3 pack Soft Terry Hooded Towel Set, Yellow

These work well for the price. They are thin and not super soft. The parts with the images printed are scratchy. If you are looking for something cheap and workable, these are your towels. If you are looking for something nice to give as a gift, look elsewhere.

I just bought a set of these for my baby and all my friends baby showers. I like the matching applique and prints and the hooded towels are soft and absorbent. With three in a pack I always have one available when the others are in the wash. I also bought the matching washcloths which made a great gift set for a very reasonable price. I'll be getting more for my baby, and my friends have all told me that it's also a practical gift which is great! I've always liked Spasilk products and feel this is a very good value.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Spasilk Spasilk Spasilk