Friday 22 January 2010

Fishing Pole - kids fishing, fishing pole


I bought this fishing pole for my mentally-disabled sister, who for some reason, decided she wanted to go fishing. Since my sister's fishing interests are obviously limited, this basic rod and reel at an extremely reasonable price was worth ordering and it did not disappoint. With assistance, my sister was able to use the pole with ease.



It occurred to me that if any parents are wanting to start their tykes with a fishing pole, this would be an excellent choice for them to order. South Bend Worm Gear Fishing Rod and Spinning Reel Combo, Red

I PURCHASED THIS ROD AND REEL AS A CHRISTMAS GIFT MY BOYFRIEND REALLY DOES LIKE IT FOR THE PRICE THAT I PAYED FOR IT. I GOT THE PRODUCT IN A GREAT TIME IN A GREAT BOX. NO PROBLEM FROM THE SELLER.Fat Cat Catfisher Fishing Rod and Reel with 2 Catnip LuresZebco Spincast Fishing Reel Spooled with 10-Pound Line

Good item at the price i paid. Works well and does the job. line feeds out and reels in smoothly. My kids are learning to fish. At a fraction of the cost of a really good setup I dont mind them destroying this one while learning.

My kids love to fish and instead of having to drop by grandma's....I bought these. I have a 6, 8, and 10yr old and not one of them could use these more than 10min without the line getting tangled. I spent more time fixing them than we did actually fishing. - Fishing Gear - Fishing Pole - Kids Fishing'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Fishing Pole - kids fishing, fishing pole kids fishing Fishing Pole - kids fishing, fishing pole