Saturday 2 January 2010

Portable Hard Drive - 32gb, sandisk


This is a great product. I tried a wintec one and it died 2 days later and lost all info on it. Bought this one and its been working great. Its faster than the wintec and I have not had any problems and a good buy from Amazon SanDisk Cruzer - USB flash drive - 32 GB - USB 2.0

I had the SanDisk 8 GB flash drive, but found I needed more space for the various file copies I do for work. This one has met my expectations and I'd easily recommend it to others. It will be nice when the prices on these drives drop to something more reasonable, but it does work and it does work as advertised.

Bought this flash drive based on previous successful experience with a 16 GB and two 8GB units of the same brand and features. The retractor mechanism is reliable. Speed is fine for our purposes (in this case hi-res photo image storage from a camera's memory chip). The SanDisk brand has always performed well for me. Alternatives, though less expensive, have had high reported incidences of early failure. Price at Amazon was reasonable. I had to check several sources on Amazon, as the first one I ordered from cancelled after I ordered it due to an out-of-stock condition. Generally, you get what you pay for. I'm a happy camper.

Needed a USB Flash that I could backup my notebook with and it had to be over 16 gigs. Worked well right from the start on my computer and had no problems doing a system backup using it. I would recommend this product as there's a lot of storage on it for the money.

I have been using this Sandisk for a few months now and I have to say it works great. It was a good price for the size and has good transfer speeds. I have no used any tools to test the transfer speeds but it seems to work roughly the same if not faster than the past 5 USB thumb drives I have had. I love being able to bring all my PDF's and a lot of music with me anywhere.

This is perfect.

Half the price of what it sells for on most other sites.

It was brand new and works perfect.

I have a few other SanDisk Cruzer's, just in lower GB capacity.



This one serves all my needs perfectly.

I was formerly going to buy this product until I found another 32 GB flash drive for $35 from a reputable brand on NewEgg. Now I am very glad I didn't spend $80 for something I got for less than half the price.

I purchased this product because I already own several SanDisk Cruzer flash drives and have been completely satisfied. So I was surprised when the U3 software was not included on this device (I couldn't even set a password). I tried to download the U3 software from the SanDisk website, but was not successful. I wound up returning this item.

Buy one that has U3 factory installed. Not recommended for private files. Do not expect to be able to protect your sensitive files securely with a password. NO WAY!! called San Disk Co. they offered a vault to be installed on it. Very inconvenient and complicated...anyone could wipe your files out. - Sandisk - Usb Flash Drive - 32gb - Cruzer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Portable Hard Drive - 32gb, sandisk cruzer Portable Hard Drive - 32gb, sandisk