Saturday 2 January 2010

Cycling


I'm sure it depends on the bike you're using this on. But for me personally, I still get spray on the back of my jacket. Undoubtedly less than I would without this, but don't expect this product to keep you entirely clean and dry. For the price, it is definitely an improvement over having nothing. Bell Mudstopper Rear Bicycle Fender

I really value the functional aspect of this fender as the roads are very often very wet. The only problem I had with it is that the mounting clamp wasn't big enough with it's rubber friction strip to accomodate the frame on my new Schwinn bike, but I abandoned the rubber strip, and resorted to a few drops of super glue, and it was a snug fit, but it is mounted and doesn't slip. It is a great product at a good price...highly recommended.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cycling Cycling Cycling