Thursday 7 January 2010

Fool And His Money Are Soon Parted - watches, your nuts


There are many variations of this model, Riviera, and many colors for this variation. But be sure to get this one with the rubber strap as opposed to bracelet and black dial as opposed to white and 3 white chrono/seconds circles as opposed to 2 and lastly, the non-rotating bezel. Why? This is a dead-ringer for the Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore! Well, as least from far away and to non-watch savvy admirers. The Royal Oak Offshore is a really beautiful watch but cost just way too much (into the tens of thousands). By getting this, it's almost a cheaper version of it except of course it's not AP and it's not an octagonal shaped case but one of a twelve-sided polygon. This is still a beautiful BM watch and nothing to be ashamed of with precision timing and chronograph function. You'll save a nice chunk of change and still own a beautiful, working watch that looks like the Royal Oak but yet is not a knock-off. Baume & Mercier Men's 8594 Riviera Chronograph Automatic Watch

hello,



I bougth you a Baume & mercier watch and I receive it but it doesn't have de warranty card, this is a very expensive watch and I would like to have the warranty card.

I want to know if yuo can help me and if you can send me the warranty card, thaks... Adriana

I decided to buy this watch because from the moment I saw it I knew I had to own it. I started to compare prices, and as always, Amazon had the best. This is the first time I buy this kind of item through a online retailer but now that I've done it I know that it's secure, guaranteed, fast, and offers a really good price. I fully recomend the item and Amazon will be my first option next time I want to buy a watch.

Just to clarify this B&M riviera design and the AP design BOTH came out the same exact year! So no ones copying anyone.



I've been looking at this watch for a few days lusting after it. I pulled the trigger and when it arrived I fell in love with it. Its perfect, its both classy and sporty and so masculine with a high quality comfortable fitted rubber strap with a beautiful stainless steel BM symbol well designed clasp. It fits perfectly on the wrist at 43mm but surprisingly it doesn't sit as thick as 14mm would have you believe so it fits under long sleeve shirts with ease. I wear it with a suit or going out or everyday wear. Its just so versatile. Buy it you won't regret it! - Zenith - Your Nuts - Watches - Expensive'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Fool And His Money Are Soon Parted - watches, your nuts watches Fool And His Money Are Soon Parted - watches, your nuts