Thursday 7 January 2010

17 Inch Laptop - dual core, cheap


What good is Max ram, Huge amounts of storage, great processor if all the machine can handle are installed card games?? If the graphic card cannot handle the most simple of kid games (like Sims)or basic educational software (especially the Math & science fields) what good is this machine other than simple web wading and typing out resumes? My kids do not need a power machine for the heavy gamers (they have game consoles for that) but they do need a basic graphic card for homework and their fun, simple kid games! Stop selling machines with 2005 weak, useless graphic cards! Dell Inspiron 15R 1694MRB 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mars Black)

Intel CORE i5 and 6GB RAM for 650 bucks. Cheaper on Amazon than ordering from Dell with a company discount.

First bootup out of the box working fine.

Quick and easy connect to my home network.

I'm not a power user or gamer so I can't offer an input on performance but I'm happy with this machine.





Nice crisp screen, good touchpad also.

(I'll update this if any reliability issues)

I just received my Dell Inspiron 15R in the mail today and boy do I love it!

This is my first laptop and it runs way faster than any desktop I've ever owned.



Large space to rest your wrists and amazingly clear webcam (didn't expect that with a 1.3 megapixel lol). The intel core i5 dual core processor is perfect for your everyday needs. The keypad would be better if it were a bit bigger but other than that I have not run into any issues.. All in all this laptop is a steal with 6GB of memory 5.8 of them available, quite fast processor running at 2.66 MgH each, and pretty decent sound. - Cheap - Core I5 - Dual Core - Dell'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


17 Inch Laptop - dual core, cheap core i5 17 Inch Laptop - dual core, cheap