Thursday 14 January 2010

Computer Pen - design, case


Well, when I ordered this sleeve I thought it was just going to be some neoprene slip like most cheap covers. I still wanted it to protect my Bamboo Pen and Touch, so I ordered it.



Once I received it I was blown away, great quality foam. Like the others have said it is like memory foam that decompresses after a few minutes if you squeeze it. I could probably throw my tablet against the wall and it would come out unscathed. It is also super thin and has no problem fitting in my messenger bag along with my laptop.



Five stars. They also have a website with lots of other cool products, [...]. be.ez 100859 LA robe Sleeve for Wacom Bamboo 2 Small (Black/Wasabi)

I first got another case that was recommended by Amazon, only to find out that it does not fit the new Bamboo I have. I returned it and ordered this case and I am very happy with it so far. The material is nice and is a little bit like memory foam. If you push on it it holds the shape of your fingerprint for a minute and then slowly returns to its original form. I imagine that helps the case form to whatever it's inside it and protect it better, and it's also fun to play with for a second when you're bored. The one thing I think it's missing is something to hold the USB cord so I wouldn't have to wrap the cord around the Bamboo and risk the metal end scratching the tablet.

This is the best case I could have ever chosen. It fits my Bamboo Wacom Pen & Touch perfectly. The fabric is incredibly thick, not what I expected at all. I bought an incase brand cover for my Mac, and it is on the thinner side, but still good. This is WAY thicker than that case and it protects my wacom much better. I would suggest buying this case over any other ones you look at.

the shell,is strong and tough. this is well made bag for holding the wacom table, and pens. the only problem i have is the case where the extra nibs go in. otherwise its a fine durable bag. even the package that it came in useful.

I can only confirm the other reviews, this is a very well done product. The material is robust, the foam is thick and has "memory", meaning it adsorbs the shocks and keep the shape for a while. The overall feeling is that of an extremely solid item. Inside there is a pen holder and it has also holders for extra pen nibs. I does not get 5 stars only because it would have been nice to have something to hold the cable and the USB, which float inside the case (though there is enough room for those).

Very happy with the construction and the protection that this sleeve gives my Bamboo tablet. My tablet gets a lot of abuse. I cart it to school and sometimes things get put on top of it in the car. I don't have to worry to much. This sleeve is thick & absorbs the shock of those items that get set on it. I feel better about carting my tablet around - Wacom - Case - Design - Tablet'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Computer Pen - design, case wacom Computer Pen - design, case