Thursday 14 January 2010

Comb Binder - office supplies, comb binder


I like the binding machine alot. It's heavy and very durable. It's been dropped some but it still keeps on binding. It's simple to use and it comes in very handy for making music books for my middle school students. Fellowes Quasar E 500 Comb Binding Machine (52169)

I was very happy with this comb binder. I made a little over 100 books of 70+ sheets plus cover stock, and the only problems I encountered were due to operator error (aka, me). Considering that's about 400 punches right out of the box, I was impressed.



I like the vertical loading, as the back rest showed me if the paper was loaded correctly. Although the machine is rated to punch up to 20 sheets, I could tell that it was straining the motor. When I punched about 17 sheets, it worked much better.



Overall, a great machine for a great price. - Binder - Office Supplies - Fellowes - Comb Binder'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Comb Binder - office supplies, comb binder binder Comb Binder - office supplies, comb binder