Sunday 27 December 2009

Tile Installation - home plumbing, tile installation


I am not a contractor, but I am completely remodeling three bathrooms in my home. To help with that, I purchased four different books on the subjects. Each provides some good information, but this one is the most comprehensive, and it doesn't leave out steps which the others occasionally do. As a novice, I don't get to a certain point and get stumped on what to do next because this book guides you all the way. Good illustrations also. Black & Decker The Complete Guide to Bathrooms, Third Edition: *Remodeling on a budget * Vanities & Cabinets * Plumbing & Fixtures * Showers, Sinks & Tubs (Black & Decker Complete Guide)

I read this book before remodeling my bathroom. It is very helpful and informative. I understood better what to expect before I hired a contractor. It helped me discuss intelligently the work that would be done. I would highly recommend this book whether you will do the job yourself, or give it to a contractor.

i have most of the series of these Black and Decker books, and i love them, i am a do it yourselfer and they go into detail on how to repair or replace things in the house, and they are pictures instead of drawings. i had a bunch of older ones and i am updating them to newer ones. great books.. - Home Improvement - Home Plumbing - Tile Installation'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Tile Installation - home plumbing, tile installation tile installation Tile Installation - home plumbing, tile installation