Sunday 27 December 2009

Quality Product - wonderworld, quality product


I saw this car at Pottery Barn and decided to search Amazon for it to see if I could find it cheaper. Sure enough it was about $3 cheaper on Amazon. I bought this car for my 18 month old along with the fire engine and he really loves both of them. The car is a perfect size for his little hands. It has rubber wheels that make it glide so nicely across the floor. Wonderworld Mini Police Car Wonderworld Mini Police Car

I generally like this toy. It rolls really, really well. However, a piece of the wood is cracked and seems like it will completely break in the not too distant future. I also ordered the fire truck, which arrived broken. This makes me wonder about the overall quality of these toys. (Two other mini-vehicles I ordered do not have any problems.)

This is such a great toy. It is so well crafted and my son loves playing with it. We ended up buying the whole set. The rubber wheels make driving a breeze and it is such exceptional quality. The fact that these are also non toxic toys for my son and made by an Eco Friendly company makes them a huge winner in my book.

This is such a great toy. It is so well crafted and my son loves playing with it. We ended up buying the whole set. The rubber wheels make driving a breeze and it is such exceptional quality. The fact that these are also non toxic toys for my son and made by an Eco Friendly company makes them a huge winner in my book. - Wonderworld - Toddler Toys - Quality Product - Wooden Toys'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Quality Product - wonderworld, quality product wooden toys Quality Product - wonderworld, quality product