Sunday 27 December 2009

Rechargeable Batteries - rechargeable batteries, ridgid


I was skeptical at first. These things are going for $39 each at my local Home Depot. Turns out the ones from Amazon are the very same ones. I was also concerned that my problem might be my charger. There have been complaints that the Rigid 12v charger is the real culprit. Well, I'm happy I bought a couple of these. My charger is working fine. It charged these, but still won't charge my old ones. Guess it was my batteries after all. I'm happy with these and am buying a couple more. Ridgid 130446011 12V Lithium-Ion Battery - Rechargeable Batteries - Ridgid'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Rechargeable Batteries - rechargeable batteries, ridgid ridgid Rechargeable Batteries - rechargeable batteries, ridgid