Friday 11 December 2009

Karate Uniform


Exactly what I was looking for. The material wasn't too light weight and it fit my daughter perfectly. Shipping was very costly, but that was offset by the low cost of the uniform. The karate studio where she practices was charging triple the amount for the exact same item. Karate Martial Arts Uniform Medium Weight White Cotton Elastic Waistband & Drawstring Size 3

Ordered this product twice, but only submitted the second one; when I realized I had not selected the black uniform initially. I thought I had corrected that the second time, but when the product arrived, they were the white ones. I called Monster Hot Deals and explained my situation. They took my CC info and expedited the uniforms to me. Got them two days later.

As for the uniforms, they are a medium weight canvas that is very tough. But very hot. But when you are trying for a higher belt, you have to wear a unifrom that can handle the workout.

If you are on the fence on what to order, choose this uniform. And if you are unsure of whether you selected the black or white, call Monster Hot Deals directly. Give them the order number and they will insure proper selection.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Karate Uniform Karate Uniform Karate Uniform