Thursday 19 November 2009

Winter Socks - winter socks


Black color is 'marled' meaning that it has tan threads throughout. I returned the socks based upon the 'off' black appearance.



Great socks functionally and I have ordered 2 sets of brown socks based upon their performance. adidas Sport Casuals CL II 3-Pack Crew Sock, Asst/Brown Marled/Brown, Shoe Size 6-12

Well, maybe that's a little over the top since they are just socks, but I love these things. I'm over 50 and have had my share of crummy socks, but finally I found these by accident at Academy Sports. I bought them just because they seemed the colors I wanted and wore so I brought them home and to my surprise...the best socks on the planet! I of course promptly bought several more pairs. I think you should at least try one or two pair and then tell me if you don't agree. They are soft and healthy, but not over bulky. If you like thin executive socks don't buy these. They are priced a little higher than other socks but that's the price of greatness. Bye bye Walmart crew socks...hello perfection. - Winter Socks'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Winter Socks - winter socks winter socks Winter Socks - winter socks