Thursday 19 November 2009

Badge Holder - key holder, badge holder


This is good choice if you are looking for a bunch of lanyards. They are very basic but get the job done. None of them were damaged and they came just at described. The only reason to get a different kind would be if you wanted breakaway lanyards for safety purposes. Advantus 75424 Neck Lanyard for Badges, J-Hook Style, 36", Black, 24 per box

These lanyards are perfect for what i needed them for (id badges). They are of high quality material with a high quality J-hook at the bottom. For the price you can't beat these things. the width is 1/2 inch for those wondering (i was looking for this when i wanted to purchase these).



Overall 5 star rating. great quality item!

I used these for my daughters birthday party invites as the VIP Backstage Passes for a rock star party. I wasn't expecting them to be the quality there are as they were pretty cheap. They are plenty long, even for adults and they are of great quality! I wish I could get these same ones in different colors for the same great deal too! I would buy them again in a heartbeat.

When I found these lanyards for such an inexpensive price on Amazon, I was skeptical, but I ordered them anyway. When they arrived, I was actually impressed with the quality. They definitely serve the purpose of holding up over several uses. The cord is pretty thick and all the metal fittings are strong and free-moving. I will certainly order this product again when I need more.

We purchased boxes and boxes of these lanyards to hold 350 or so badges for a conference. These fit the bill perfectly:



* High quality construction - no issues of fraying or bent clips or anything else that you sometimes see with low-cost lanyards. The metal clip means it won't break if stashed in a backpack; the swivelable hook means you don't have to worry about which way to you put on the lanyard.

* The perfect length - I'm 5'8" and the clip ends about an inch above my belly button. This will be variable for many people, but it seems that the manufacturer found a good length that will work for all but the shortest or tallest people.

* Thin cord - I prefer a thin cord, as thicker lanyards can fold in on themselves. The thinness also keeps it lightweight.

* The right price - you could definitely spend more.



The only drawback might be if you want a detachable lanyard. These are not detachable, so bear that in mind. But for the price, you get a high-quality, durable lanyard that could be reused many times over for multiple evens, or last over a number of years for a corporate keycard or similar.

These are good quality, braided nylon lanyards with hook clasp. They're soft to the touch (perfect for wearing around the neck) and appear to be quite durable. With free shipping from Amazon, they were among the cheapest I could find on the net. We're now using quite a lot of them for our volunteers at our church and we have no complaints. I just wish they offered them in different colors so we could use some variety for our different teams.

Love the lanyards,not just quantity but quality! I ordered on Wednesday night and had them friday. Just in time for my party! Thanks for the expeditious service and the outstanding product. Just the stimulus package I needed in this Great Depression oh I'm sorry Recession!

Just received these lanyards, and quickly sent them back. Beware of the length, which is the overall length of the cord and not the drape length! Including my neck, the drape length is only about 14"!



If this length is OK, the quality was excellent, and better than I expected. Forgetting about the length, this would be a very good deal. - Id Holder - Neck Strap - Key Holder - Badge Holder'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Badge Holder - key holder, badge holder key holder Badge Holder - key holder, badge holder