Wednesday 21 October 2009

Welcome Mat - household, mats


I have been wanting this doormat for some time now and it's always been so darn expensive when I had found it. I decided to try looking for it on amazon and found that it was better priced so I bought it. I wasn't expecting a whole lot but when I got it I was stoked with how wonderfully made this mat is. It's already gotten dirty enough to where it had to be washed...thanks to ohio's rainy weather...so I washed it hoping that it didn't come to it's end in the washer or the dryer, but to my surprise it came out looking just the way it did when I got it:) High Cotton Inc Wow! Nice Underwear Cotton Front/back Doormat New

We bought this door mat as a gift for my brother who just moved into a new place. I recently went to visit him and saw the mat and didn't recognize it because it was very worn and much smaller than I had imagined. (he has only had it a few months) So overall I was a little disappointed in this door mat! - Household - Welcome Mat - Mats'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Welcome Mat - household, mats household Welcome Mat - household, mats