Wednesday 21 October 2009

Tv Mount - home theater wall mount, audio-video shelving


I searched for a long time to find a dual component mount that was one piece for a competitive price. The price was great and it is very sturdy. We have a cable box and DVD on one shelf and and Ipod player on the other shelf. All works great. AVF ESL822B-T Tilt and Turn TV Mount with 2 AV Shelves and Cable Management System for TVs upto 46-Inch (Black)

I've been wanting to mount a tv on my wall for sometime but I always wondered 1)where I would put my receiver box and blu ray player 2)How to hide the cords. This product solved everything! The tv is mounted, there is a place to put my components and it does a very good job at hiding the cables. I agree with others that the installation is not the easiest because there are no words but we figured it out. At the end of the day I'm VERY happy with it...very strong and sturdy! Buy it. You won't regret it.

I researched many different manufactures before I decided to purchase this product. The construction is good and mounting the TV is easy. It's the most versatile mount I found.My mounting installation was unique. It was on a wall by my bed that I walked by all the time with little room to walk. It was a tight installation and on a non-stud wall. The 5-6 holes in both wall bracket section allowed me to put enough screws in to securely support everything. So the mounting the TV wasn't the big issue, It didnt stick out from the wall to far, but mounting the components were my concern. This unit allowed me to mount the included shelves above the TV, out of the way my walking path. This is what I was looking for in one complete mounting kit.My only couple complaints about the unit are 1) It's difficult to reach the bolts that control the tilt angle of the tv. 2) In my opinion, the shelves are about 4-6 inches to deep. 3) One of the brackets that attaches to the tv is so close to the Vizio power attachment, It's actually bending it to the side a little. I'm sure it's fine and wont effect the tv. It's probably more of a Vizio design flaw then it is a bracket flaw. Because Vizio decided to put the power supply right inline with the mounting holes.I'd recommend this mounting kit to anyone. - Glass Tv Component Shelf - Home Theater Wall Mount - Component Shelf - Audio-video Shelving'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Tv Mount - home theater wall mount, audio-video shelving component shelf Tv Mount - home theater wall mount, audio-video shelving