Wednesday 21 October 2009

Face Cream - retinol, vitamin a


I have been using this product for 3 days now and WOW I am simply amazed. I have sensitive skin so I was a little reluctant to try this product thinking it would be to harsh. I did a skin test the first night I got it and everything was fine the next day, that night I used it over my entire face and almost immediately I could feel the difference. Over the past three day my face feels a lot smoother and I can see discoloration lightening. The most amazing part is the way my skin feels, super smooth and supple. Even my 6yr old son made mention that my face feels so soft. I love it, I am going to order a second bottle just to keep it on hand in case I can't find the first one. Going to order some for my mom also. Watts Beauty Retinol Face Cream 1.5% or 150,000 IU Per Oz / 2oz with Treatment Pump

Very happy with this lotion! Only using it at night and wake up with really smooth skin and pores look smaller. I have been using it for about a 2 weeks and feel that skins overall texture and appearance has improved. I wish I could use it during the day too, but worried about the sun sensitivity from the Retinol (although, I'm not really sure how much 150000iu of retinol is, since most labels identify it as a %). Overall, very please and will buy again!

I'm in my low 20's but I like to use retinol for targeted issues. I like this one because it comes in a pump rather than a jar. I love the organic content; those sort of "healthy" ingredients is what I look for in my beauty products, and it is hard to find in a retinol cream.

I have tried so many lotions, potions and other things to help my 40 year old skin, I have sun damage showing up with a vengeance. Most retinol products have either been too harsh or too weak but this one is just right. The ingredient list has ingredients that nourish my skin (hemp, grape seed oil) and enough retinol to help my skin start looking more radiant and fresh. I have had very mild peeling with this product, enough to show it's working but not enough to hamper make-up application. Love the product and the price, this will be on my must have list for face care.

Okay, so I was not sure about getting this - but it is amazing. I use it two or three times a week and every time I do I wake up and my skin looks like new! Tightens pores and eliminates redness; I use it over some argan oil and it's perfect.

I'm really glad that I decided to try Retinol products. I really do like purchasing them for Amazon.com.

Watts Beauty Retinol Face Cream 150,000 IU per oz. has lightened and evened out my skin complexion

so well that my friends are taking notice. I also use Skincare L&L Cosmetics Retinol day and night cream.

I am a African American baby-boomer woman. I have always taken care of my skin. but recent I have

discovered better products to use. Thank you Amazon for carrying them.

I recommend this Retinol cream for improving your skin and getting away with using less makeup.

Because this cream is really oily, my skin didn't get dry, irritated, or red from the retinol. Even though the cream is oily, it didn't cause any pimple/breakout...and I have acne proned and oily skin! The oily cream helps "balance" the strenght of the retinol, I think. When I use it at night, the next morning my face feels well moisterized and the retinol helps remove some dead skin. I would recommend this product.

I like this Watts Retinol Face Cream. Only after a couple of uses my skin is very,very soft. I see a change in the texture. Can't wait to see the results with continued use. I'm 54 yrs old with little to no wrinkles but creepiness and dark circles under my eyes. This seems to be helping that too!!

I've had this product for about a month and have used it faithfully every night. Wow! The texture of my skin is noticeably softer and smoother. My pores seem to be smaller. I've used so many products on my face and this retinol face cream really works better than any I've used. The 80% organic products is a real plus. I have melasma and believe this has lightened it. I will continue to use this cream on my face and neck. I love the price! There are so many retinol products on the market that are out of sight as far as price and not as effective.

This is an awesome product not just for it's price but because it's as effective as medical grade age fighting/wrinkle erasing products. I don't recommend using this alone since it is very lightweight and not very moisturizing for people with dry skin like me. Instead, use it at night in conjunction with with your skin care (toner, eye cream, and night cream). When I use it, I notice an immediate difference in the morning because I wake up to glowing, clear, and smooth skin. I have sensitive skin prone to eczema so I sometimes dilute it with a cream and alternate using it on every other night.FYI: Currently I use dermatologist sold products such as Neocutis Lumiere eye cream and Vivate serum and night cream. Before that I happily used Shiseido Bioperformance and other high end department store brands (Le Mer and Cle de Peau). I have also used prescriptions like Retin-A and having experience it, this is the real deal. Having dished out oodles of money on beauty, I LOVE LOVE that this product is a utter bargain. - Retinol - Vitamin A'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Face Cream - retinol, vitamin a vitamin a Face Cream - retinol, vitamin a